Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Orlaghs Narration - The Postmistress - One Of Best Audiobooks 2010!

A big congratulations goes out to Orlagh for her narration of The Postmistress by author Sarah Blake. It was nominated by reviewers as one of the Best Audiobooks of 2010 at Library Journal.com.

"Actress/narrator Orlagh Cassidy (The Piano Teacher) superbly renders the characters in Blake's (Grange House) "quietly powerful" narrative set during the lead-up to America's entrance into World War II."


You can check out the review/listing at LibraryJournal.com.

Congrats again to Orlagh as she certainly deserves it for her fabulous work and talent!

2 comments:

  1. Orlagh is a genius. I travel a lot, and I always look for and wait for books that Orlagh has narrated, she brings books to life and I enjoy her passion and accents! This is a great sight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was an excellent audiobook - I will be posting my review soon on the blog. Thanks for recommending it to me!

    ReplyDelete