Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Orlaghs Narration The Kitchen House Chosen One Of Best Of 2010!

Another winner and big congratulations goes out to Orlagh! Her narration of The Kitchen House by author Kathleen Grissom was chosen as one of the Editor Picks Best of 2010 audiobooks at Audible.com!


If you haven't already listened to this fabulous audiobook be sure and check it out along with the complete list of all the Editor Picks & Customer Picks Best Audiobooks of 2010 at Audible.com.

Congratulations again Orlagh on another job well done!

"I would like to add my congratulations. I was delighted with Orlagh's interpretation of Lavinia's voice. No one could have done it better."
~Kathleen Grissom (author of The Kitchen House)~

1 comment:

  1. I would like to add my congratulations. I was delighted with Orlagh's interpretation of Lavinia's voice. No one could have done it better.
    Kathleen Grissom (author of The Kitchen House)

    ReplyDelete