Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Audiobook Review - Orlaghs Narration Before I Go To Sleep

Words And Peace book blog did a fabulous review of Orlaghs audiobook narration of Before I Go To Sleep by author S. J. Watson published by Harper Audio.

"As usual, Orlagh Cassidy had the perfect tones of voice to translate Christine’s pain as she struggles to recover her past, and to have you suspended waiting for the truth to get revealed."

~ Words And Peace ~

Be sure to check out her complete review and also her excellent review of Orlaghs audiobook narration of The Postmistress by author Sarah Blake at:



Words And Peace Review - Before I Go To Sleep





Words And Peace Review - The Postmistress

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! And keep narrating great audiobooks. If I had money and could fly, I would go and watch you in the theater too! Emma @ Words And Peace

    ReplyDelete