Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Orlaghs Narration Before I Go To Sleep AudioFile Earphones Award Winner

A big congratulations goes out to Orlagh for her outstanding audiobook narration performance of Before I Go To Sleep by author S. J. Watson published by Harper Audio. It was selected a Earphones Award Winner by AudioFile Magazine.


"This novel will haunt listeners, and Cassidy's narration is top-notch." Winner of AudioFile Earphones Award

~ AudioFile Magazine ~

Be sure to check out the complete review at:

AudioFile

Congratulations again to Orlagh on another job well done!

1 comment:

  1. This story is solid and engaging, but I just never got the spine-tingling thrill I had expected. It was an interesting read, and I did enjoy it, but the lack of real tension as the book moved towarded the big denouement made it easy to put down when interrupted. I was left feeling vaguely let down and dissatisfied which is why I'm only giving it 3.5 stars.

    ReplyDelete